Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the deal with Jenova?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonic_Anglo

Demonic_Anglo

What's the deal with Jenova? Empty
PostSubject: What''s the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:35 pm

In da movie Kadaj n his bra's refer ta Jenova as mother, but why? sumone please help! XD
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:06 am

Well, Sephiroth, the ultimate SOLDIER who was directly infused with Jenova's cells while still inside his biological mother. All his biological father, Professor Hojo, ever told Sephiroth as a boy was that his mother's name was "Jenova".

Two years after the fall of Meteor, the remains of Jenova are found by the Turks inside the Northern Crater. The three Remnants of Sephiroth, Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj all hunt for their "mother" so that they have a second Reunion to revive Sephiroth.

The reason she is known as mother is cuz Sephiroth believez that Jenova iz hiz 'mother'. & since Loz, Kadaj, & Yazoo are juzz remnants of Sephiroth (Kadaj usez jenova'z head 2 become Sephiroth) technically it would make her their 'mother' aswell.

I hope this helpz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:24 am

who is jenova?? sorry if was not supposed to post that
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:19 pm

it'z cool, az long az itz ' bout Jenova......

Jenova is an alien life-form in Final Fantasy VII .Jenova serves as one of the primary antagonists in the world of Final Fantasy VII, and experiments on her cells have produced many of the other antagonists as well, including Sephiroth.

Jenova's genetic structure is a two-way conduit. She can both take in the traits of her prey, and also insert her own genes to turn other organisms into insane monsters. Once Jenova lands upon a new planet, she will instinctively begin to destroy every form of life she finds. Jenova was able to absorb the memories and form of her prey, hiding as their loved ones to destroy them.

Once the cells of Jenova have been separated from the main body, they will try to return back to her. If they are inside a host body, they can influence its mind and body so that it moves to the Reunion—sometimes so extremely that the host organism can be killed in the process. For an unknown reason, organisms affected by Jenova often grow a single wing which is capable of flight. This is particularly odd since Jenova herself is never shown to have any wings. Their pupils also are changed into a cat-like slit, though the rest of the eye remains unchanged.

hope that helpz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:22 pm

oh k thanks jenz
Back to top Go down
Demonic_Anglo

Demonic_Anglo

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:34 pm

oh, me c! thnx Jenz! XD
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:42 pm

thanks once again jenz
Back to top Go down
MasterOfEvil
Administrator
Administrator
MasterOfEvil

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:43 am

Jenova looks creepy. Does anyone wanna see a pic? lol
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:15 am

I know what she look like, but feel free to post it anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:47 pm

well yes i do want to see another pic of jenova
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:40 am

^hmm, he askz if any1 wantz 2 see a pic but yet he never showed us, ain't that sum ****? .lol. but post it when ur ready, if not i'll do it. .lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:18 pm

hmm i don;t know jenz but i do want to see the pic lol
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 am

I do too, even tho i already know what she lookz like, but i guezz i'll have to show it, since Cam'z not .lol.

(i'll post it later, i promise .lol.)
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 pm

ok jenz i can;t wait to see it lol
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 am

^I have 2 remember where I saved it at, I'll try 2 post it after I wake up, when I have more time tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with Jenova?   What's the deal with Jenova? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the deal with Jenova?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowdream :: General Discussions :: Entertainment and Media :: Gaming-
Jump to: