Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psycho's Tent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Psycho's Tent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Tent   Psycho's Tent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 pm

i agree with jenz i am too getting sick of tired of listening to this and now all thanks to u two i am now in the middle of it so thanks a lot cam and psymon and psymon if u don't want to be nice to cam or my other friends then we r done cause i know u don't really love me and fine i don't really care i am just sick and tired of u two fighting alot on here and now i am confussed and upset so thanks alot once again cam and psy

and sorry for posting this on here cam and jenz i just had to do it cause i am very mad at both cam and psy right now
Back to top Go down
Psymonized

Psymonized

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Tent   Psycho's Tent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

^Whatever...It's so over anyway, Online relationships sucks. And don't bother even tryin to talk to me again. STAY OUTTA MY LIFE!! LATER!!
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Tent   Psycho's Tent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

no psy please i am sorry please forgive me and just be my friend i am sorry i even went out with u and i also want to keep talking to u SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Tent   Psycho's Tent - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Psycho*Psymon wrote:
^Whatever...It's so over anyway, Online relationships sucks. And don't bother even tryin to talk to me again. STAY OUTTA MY LIFE!! LATER!!

Oh, man, Harsh. This isn't really a place for this kindda crap. That's what PM's are u. Thread's aren't for personal business. And I'm sure everyone here is sick and tired of this rudness. I'm lockin' this thread, If u wanna make a new tent, feel welcome to. But you'll bein' banned for 5 days. You really need time to cool down.

~Vampyric~Fairy (Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho's Tent   Psycho's Tent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psycho's Tent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2