Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 am

Dais and Danae: Trial of Love
By Mardrena

Sehkmet and Kayura were sitting at the small, round, four-chair table playing checkers. Cale was lying on his side on the floor playing solitaire. Dais was lying on his back on the bed fingering the tiny crystal tracker Danae had given him. It had almost been a week since Tanya had gone traipsing alone to Scotland. It had been more than a month since Dygra was defeated and banished back to the Dark Dimension. More than a month since Danae’s departure.

Dais clasped the tracker in his hand and abruptly rolled off the bed and stood up. “I’m going out,” he simply stated.

“At this hour? For what reason would you want to do so?” Sehkmet asked.

“Because it’s better than hanging around you boring old morons,” Dais replied and went to the closet to fetch his jacket. When he closed the door he saw Cale standing beside him.

“It’s her your pining after isn’t it?” He demanded. Dais remained silent for a while as he slipped his arms through the sleeves of his jacket.

“So what if it is. What concern is it of yours,” he mumbled and reached for his hat. It was a baseball type cap embroidered with the logo of the company they worked at: handouts when they were hired, that and a few coffee mugs.

“Look, I know this whole ‘love’ business is new to you and it’s only natural to feel this way but believe this isn’t the way to solve your problems. You can’t blame her if she hasn’t come back yet. She implied that she was of high position. This whole business about the Ronin Warriors taking guardianship of Thanged is of extreme importance. She might be very busy as we speak.” Cale paused for a while. “If you are planning on going out, promise me you won’t do what Sehkmet did and go to a bar and get drunk.”

“Why?”

“Because he had a bitch of a hangover when he got home and had gotten into a fight with some other dimwit asking why he looks so odd.”

“Shut up Cale! That’s none of your business!”

“You speaking in a slurred speech to a thirty-something prostitute named Neira is!” Cale shouted back. Sehkmet threw him an angry glare then continued playing with Kayura.

Dais sighed. “I swear on the grave of my mother I will not go to a bar and come home with a bitch of a hangover. I’m just going for a walk around the city,” Dais reassured and slipped his cap over his curly, white hair.

“Very well then. Be careful though,” Cale warned.

“I’ll watch myself. It isn’t as if the city is crawling with Nether Soldiers anymore,” Dais muttered then walked out the door and closed it behind him.

Cale hummed in a concerned tone. First Anubis, now Dais. Gods, not me next I hope. A loud shout caught his attention.

“Hah! I won! The little Ancient’s Girl couldn’t beat me! Hah hah hah ha haaa! I knew you were no match for me!” Sehkmet cheered. Kayura slapped Sehkmet on the cheek and stuck out her lower lip in a pout. Then the two broke into an argument punctured by laughs and giggles.

“Gods, it already has spread,” Cale muttered and held a hand up to the side of his head.

Dais cast glances from side to side as he walked down the sidewalk. Everywhere he looked he saw a family or young couple in each other’s arms, holding hands, kissing. Now I understand what is so important for young people to be doing that. Hrmph, young people, what an irony. I could pass for any one of them but I am over four hundred years old. I haven’t aged a bit since the day I and the others took that drug when we were recruited. Oh Danaetanera, how could I let such a beautiful siren such as you lure me to the rocky surf? How? I should have said something. I will keep on living but what about you?

Dais sighed again. Well, I’ve bitten the forbidden fruit. Might as well eat the whole damn thing. He took out the tracker and looked at it again. Then he gasped when the crystal began to glow. You will know when I am near when this glows violet. It was glowing violet now!

She’s here, but where? I can’t see her! Dais looked all around at the people standing nearby, but none had Danae’s soft lavender hair. He looked down at the crystal again and examined it more closely. One end seemed to be brighter than the other. Could it be damaged? Dais moved the tracker to one side but the glow changed sides. It had first been at the front of the crystal, now it was on the left side. Of course! Why didn’t I see it before! It’s like a compass! Dais ran in the direction indicated by the glow. Again it changed sides. To the right. He ran where the tracker pointed.

Soon he found himself in a dimly lit alley close to a factory of some sort. The tracker was now showing that she was in the position he was in, but where? Dais looked up as he heard a snicker coming from the shadow of a dumpster. Three young, rowdy looking men came forth and walked towards Dais. One of them held a short length of chain in his beefy hand. Another wielded a wooden rod and the third pounded his fists together.

“Hey freak stuff, this is private property. What are you doing here?” the one with the rod demanded.

“I was led to believe that this was public property. I am sorry if I was trespassing,” Dais apologized and tried to move away from the group.

“Oh, so you’re sorry? Well, then if you want to be let off clean you’d best pay the fee,” the rod bearer said.

“I do not have any currency of any sort with me right now,” Dais said.

“Oh well, in that case....get im boys,” the rod bearer drawled.
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 am

Fist guy moved closer and chain boy lashed the chain around a couple of times. Dais pocketed the tracker and slipped into a fighting stance. He had hoped not to be forced into using his armor. Too many people will know who I am! Dais prepared to defend himself. Oh Anubis, how can you be so damn calm one minute then battle ready the next? he wondered mentally. Chain boy lashed at him but suddenly fist guy cried out as a large dark form swooped down towards the group.

Pegasus whirled around and lashed out with his hind hooves, sending fist guy crashing into a dumpster with a loud crunch. Broke something. Chain boy tried to lash at Pegasus but the Pegasi fired his eye lasers at the chain, heating it instantly and melting it in the boy’s hands. He wailed aloud and clutched his wrist, trying to shake off the still-molten metal. Pegasus turned to face the rod bearer. The ruffian looked up and saw Danae with her sword drawn. She pointed it at the man.

“Sen tak preras az ivak eyen saingre?” she asked in Thangien. (Do you dare to invoke my rage?)

Dais grinned when he saw the man soil his pants. The man dropped the wooden rod and with a last whining whimper, turned around and ran away. Danae dismounted and sheathed her sword. Dais realized that she had been above him all along.

“This is the second time you have saved me. Is this fate that you do so?” Dais queried.

“No, I only came here by chance. You did not use your power?”

“No, we are very cautious about using our armors in public. Ah, I missed you so much!” Dais embraced her and they kissed. Their lips parted after a long while.

“Why did you wait for so long?”

“The Thunthen were attacking again. I fought against them.” Danae stepped back and looked to the side. “Lately they have been mobilizing.”

“Were you hurt?”

“No.” Danae patted Pegasus on the neck. “Pegasus protected me.” Danae then looked at Dais. “Will you come with me?”

“Huh?”
“I too have been lonely. I can’t stay here for too long but if I can bring you to Thanged I can present you to my House Members. Will you come with me?” Danae asked again.

“Yes! Anything! It has been too long and I desire to be with you. The others can hold their own while I’m gone,” Dais replied. Danae nodded then climbed astride Pegasus. She held out her hand to Dais. He hesitated then grabbed onto the saddle rim and leapt onto Pegasus’ back. The Pegasi whinnied in complaint and glared at Dais.

“He doesn’t like you mounting him in that way,” Danae chastized.

“I’m sorry. For a creature made mostly of metal he sure is sensitive,” Dais commented.

“They are not without feeling. Pegasurin, vethu!” Danae ordered. Pegasus flapped his red wings. Dais’ heart nearly stopped at they pulled away from the ground. Higher and higher they rose until Pegasus soared off towards the stars. Dais watched in awe as he passed through the layers of the atmosphere and into open space. Pegasus’ wings guided him true and Dais stared in wonder an a massive metal ring hovering beyond the orbit of the moon.

“By the gods! What is that!?”

“That is the Transgalactic Gate. Hold on, we’ll be in Thurukian space soon,” Danae notified. Dais could not make out any visible forms as they entered the gate and all became an indiscernible blur. Momentarily he saw a bright nebula then everything became blurred again. Then he saw the lush, green world of Thanged.

Pegasus dove down through the atmosphere. Dais looked to one side and saw a young man with light blue hair astride a dark blue Pegasi with silver wings. Danae greeted him in Thangien but Dais only understood his name as being Azurotago. When both Pegasi landed Danae quickly dismounted and hugged the man.

“Thelektukak Azurotago!”

“Thelektukak Danaetanera!” The men began speaking in Thangien then pointed at Dais. “Ah, Dais, my brother, Chi Chi Lina, Azuro. Azuro, DaiTakin.” Azuro raised an eyebrow.

“Morind de Witheren?”
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:08 am

“Yes.”
“Ah, thelektukak DaiTakin.” Azuro placed one fist up to his chest and bowed. Dais returned the gesture and the two shook hands. Then Azuro said something in Thangien. Danae nodded and Azuro and mounted his steed, Blue Wrath, and rode away. Pegasus flew off to graze and Danae led Dais towards the vast botanical area.

“Your world is so beautiful. No wonder Ryo desires to preserve it so. It is like the Lost Continent found. I can see why you wanted to bring me here,” Dais remarked.

Danae seemed to be in deep thought. Then she grasped Dais’ hand and took him to a bubbling fountain. She picked up a pebble, whispered something in Thangien, then tossed it into the pond. Dais noticed that the statue of a robed woman kneeling was mounted on a large stone block in the center of the fountain. “Is this a....holy site?” he asked

“I pray to Ritho. Oh Dais,” Danae laid her head against his chest and began to tremble. “I do not want to die without leaving my name,” she whispered.

“Uh, oh, I see, you don’t want to die a virgin, is that it?”

“Yes. You must understand the ways of my kind.” Danae stepped away and looked at the pond. “The men lead battle and the women govern.” Ah, a female dominated society, Dais thought. “My father was killed by the Thunthen. My mother presides over all matters of the House. When she dies, my sister Aurora will take her place as First Daughter and my brother will become the House Guardian.”

“And what does that have to do with you?”

“Because I am the Second Daughter I am obligated to perform great deeds. Such as when I came with Pegasus and when I presented RyoTakin to King Torke. But, I don’t know what the word for it is, there is a sort of.......predestination always associated with those of my name. Those who bear my name perform deeds that surpass those of all others.”

“Your name?”

“Danaetanera, Storm Walker. I went to the temple at the Gates of Thananagreia and spoke to the silver-haired maiden. She prophesied that I was to pair with a strong warrior of great power and bear him a Knight of the Maiden of Blood. I want you to be that warrior!” Danae grasped Dais’ hand and squeezed it tight.

“Want, or need?”

“Both! With you I feel as if there is a treasure within you that I must uncover.”

Dais wrapped his arm around her and spoke in her ear. “With you I feel as if there is a treasure I have already found.” They both remained silent for a long time. Then Danae pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:08 am

“Come with me, I must show you something.” She led Dais through the gates into the city. It was night but the light of Thanged’s twin moons provided sufficient illumination. Danae took him to a vast, sprawling villa. This must be the House of St’lur. She took him past buildings and small rooms to a large elaborate building. The two walked inside. Danae took a small rod from a bowl and held it up to a torch. Then she led Dais further into the building. She lifted up the lit rod to a bowl full of scented oil, then touched it to another bowl. Instantly the room was lit by a soft purple glow. Danae placed the rod in a narrow-necked vessel then motioned towards the wall of intricate murals infront of them.

“This is a shrine to my namesake, Queen Danaetanera the Third. She was the second All Ruling Queen who reigned before the Ninutani Revolution. This depicts her and the confrontation with Supreme Overlord Das Anazhar of the Thunthen Imperial Fleet. He came with an army of a hundred thousand Noble and Common warriors and told her that he was going to claim Thanged for his emperor. Thanged had a very small population then, and the few Equines that thrived back then were not yet domesticated. We also only had bladed weapons.” Dais looked up at the mural and studied the large reptilian figure he assumed was Das Anazhar. This must be what the infamous Thunthen look like, he thought.

The creature had a large spiked shell on it’s back and a long rectangular muzzle. The creature stood with it’s legs spread and arms behind it’s back in a stately manner. A long tail tipped by a spiked ball was draped around it’s legs.

“Danaetanera did not respond in speech and took a long dagger and cut her wrist.” Danae raised her hand and closed her fingers about the handle of an imaginary weapon and drew her hand across her wrist in a slicing motion. “She then walked all over the planet, never stopping. Each step that she walked a drop of blood fell to the ground. Das Anazhar and his Captains watched her as they followed behind. When the last drop of blood that would come fell to the ground, she turned to Das Anazhar and said to him, ‘With my blood, I say this is my land.’ And she died in the arms of her daughters.

“She bought the land of Thanged and purchased it with her own blood. Das Anazhar respected her sacrifice and departed, leaving Thanged alone for all the years of his command. The line of Danaetanera was carried on through her daughters, and the empire reigned for fourteen hundred orbital cycles until the Ninutani revolution,” Danae finished and put her hands at her sides.

Dais looked at the picture of Queen Danaetanera, her arm out, dagger in he other hand, and drops of blood that dripped from her cut wrist. “Until the House System was founded?”

“Yes, but I am descended from Queen Aladehaedra, Danaetanera’s first daughter. My mother gave me Danaetanera’s name, but...she....thablisk thablisk thablisk! Her judgment it clouded. She believes the warrior I am destined to pair with is Na Na Kulk, Rolinilo of the 6th house of Eklan,” Danae explained.

“What is wrong with him?”

“I hate him! He has evil in his heart! Not only could I tell so from my conference with the silver-haired maiden, but he reeks of it! He is cold-hearted and has no love for me, but my mother believes he is s strong fighter and a brave warrior because he claimed a thousand kills in the battle I participated in. That is why when I saw you I saw not only the warrior I am destined to pair with, but a man whom I would love so deeply.” Danae placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Likewise my love,” Dais placed his arm around her shoulder. The two walked out of the shrine and into the House gardens; a large courtyard with luxuriant and colorful plant growth.

“If we decide to wed, what must I do?” Dais asked.

“Pray to Ritho that my mother approves of you. She has heard the tale of the Ronin Warriors and she knows about how you and your comrades turned sides so she should not argue against your sincerity. If we pair, then you must take the name of my house as your own.”

“I will do so gladly, Danaetanera! Too long have I dwelled in loathing, deceit, hatred, and betrayal. I need you as much as you need me. I have been with the Dynasty for so long I cannot even remember my own true name. After Talpa was destroyed I and the other warlords desired to live a normal life. If this is to be my start then so be it. I will take your name as my own,” Dais replied.

“Then will you make love to me?” Dais thought for a moment in surprise and hesitation.

“Gladly! Although, I think we can do without as much light.” Dais smiled at Danae and looked up at the moon. Danae giggled with amusement as Dais reached up and seemed to grab the moon with his fingers and turn it around so only the dark side showed.

“You forgot about Jhuno.” Danae pointed to the other celestial satellite. Dais remembered Thanged’s two moons: Jhuno and Jhunin, the Silver Sisters. He reached up to Jhuno and grasped an invisible object with his forefinger and thumb. He then pulled it down like closing the shade of a window.

“Now there isn’t as much revealing light,” Dais said. Danae smiled and placed both hands on his shoulders. She slipped his jacket off his body and it fell to the ground at his feet. Dais grabbed her by her arms and kissed her. The dim gardens provided only plants and flowers as witnesses as Dais and Danae drank in each other’s passion. Thanged accepted the two lovers as they slowly lowered themselves to the ground.

Dais didn’t recall much during that time. He didn’t really care whether he did or didn’t then, just the memory that lingered after...........
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:09 am

Thuruk 1 and Thuruk 2 shone down warmly upon the courtyard. The two were asleep in a think patch of shrubbery with Dais’ jacket covering them both. A teenage girl with bright, fluorescent orange hair called out Danae’s name and peeked through the shrubbery. She squealed in shock and recoiled, rapidly turning around. Danae woke with a start and lifted her head up from the bed of pressed-down leaves.

“Australapaela! Somo sen tak kana!” Danae demanded.

“Yainae must see you. She demands it! She knows about your....your....c-companion,” Australa stuttered and began to wring her hands nervously.

“What?!”

“You have to present him to her or else she will not approve. Oh Danae, why did you have to do that! Ohuin.....” Australa moaned, keeping her back turned. “She must see you now! Prepare yourself!” Australa reiterated and glanced at Danae. Dais glanced up sleepily at the squeamish young woman. “And for Roth’s sake, put some clothes on you nichratho!!!” she screamed at him. She turned around and, with a fretful whine, stormed off.

“What’s her problem?” Dais mumbled.

“She is my youngest sisters She is very nervous around Males for she is shy and only in her seventh cycle. Oh....where are your clothes?”

“On top of us. I think you kicked yours over there.”

“Oh, I’ll go get them. The plants will cover me.” Danae crawled out from under the shelter of Dais jacket and grabbed he things. “If Everlasting Mother Yainae demands to see you then that means I have to present you to her. You must wear your primary armor so she will recognize your rank and power,” Danae said as she redressed herself.

“In that case I’ll just get my underwear. I think they’re here......”

Danae walked through the halls of the main House in full battle wear with Dais at her side in his sub-armor. “I don’t understand. How could Yainae have found out so soon?” Danae wondered aloud.

“Because Rolinila told her.” Aurora came up from behind and walked by Danae’s side. “She saw you land with Dais. She knew he was an Earther.”

“Rolinila! Oh, nichratha!” Danae growled and fingered her sword’s pommel.

“Who is Rolinila?”

“Rolinilo’s sister. They are twins born on the Night of Phitdaitiarona. They are like two sides of a cleaved jadzite crystal. She desires the union between the House of Eklan and the House of St’lur as much as Rolinilo. Ooooooh... I could vthiasak her!” Danae snarled.

“Danae, don’t say such things,” Aurora scolded. “DaiTakin, you must prepare to face Everlasting Mother Yainae. Do not say anything unless she asks you a question. If she acknowledges your position and that Danae would rather pair with you then you are safe. If she doesn’t approve pray to Roth that she does not challenge you,” Aurora warned.

“Challenge me? How old is Yainae?” Dais asked.

“Eighty one cycles,” Aurora answered.

Dais did some quick calculations in his head. An orbital cycle was equivalent to little more than two years on Earth. Holy ****! Then that means Yainae must be almost a hundred forty-four years old!! Whoa, and she might challenge me?!

Finally they entered the main court chamber. Aurora and Danae left to take their positions with Azuro and Australa as members of the House. Danae glanced at Dais worriedly. Yainae was a very worn, old woman, toughened by the passage of time and marked by the ages. She was wearing a series of loose robes designed to keep her warm. A circlet of beads was around her head with smaller strings of beads dangling from it. She had silvering blue hair and light blue eyes. For all her age she was not frail and stood up straight, not faltering and carried a dignified air about her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 am

“You are DaiTakin of Earth?”

“Yes.”

“You are one of the Morindae de Witheren, one of the famed Ronin Warriors?”

“Yes.”

“You are also one of the Morindae de Phitdaitiarona, one of the warriors who once served evil?”

“Yes.”

“And you seek to pair with my second youngest daughter?”

“Yes, only because through her I seek to shed my memories as a Dark Warlord and start anew,” Dais replied. He was facing pretty stiff interrogation for a Thangien crone who was the equivalent of a hundred forty-four on Earth.

“Did you know that Danae was already betrothed?”

“Only that the man you wanted her to wed was one she despised.”

Yainae cast a warning glance at Danae then looked at Dais. “Is that so?” She cocked her head to one side and studied Dais with a scrutinizing gaze. “How much do you love her?”

“With all of my heart.”

“Would you fight to protect her from one who would desire her so?”

“Of course! I am a Ronin Warrior. I will protect not only those who are in need.....but also those I love.”

Yainae stepped back and set one hand on the arm of her seat. “Then I challenge you to prove yourself worthy of my second daughter. You will fight in the Trael de Nuca!” Yainae proclaimed.

Dais did not understand the meaning of that. He looked over at Danae and saw that she was crying. Aurora had her arm around her shoulders to comfort her. Azuro went to Yainae’s side and escorted her as she left the court chamber. Danae cast Dais a mournful glance then walked out of the chamber with Australa. Aurora was the only one left. She walked up to Dais. “You will not be permitted to speak to her unless you survive the Trael de Nuca,” she said.

“What is that?”

“The Trial of Love. If two men desire to pair with the same woman and the Everlasting Mother of the House does not approve of one of one then the two must fight each other in the Trial. Only if she approves of both men will she allow the daughter to choose which one to pair with. In your case Yainae did not approve of you. It isn’t quite your fault. Your spontaneity, the meeting of RyoTakin and King Torke, your past, and she is afflicted with a neural deterioration. Azuro says she has only five cycles left to live.”

“When she dies you will become the House matron?”

“Yes. I will take over all House matters, but for now we can only wait for the inevitable.”

Dais waited for a while. “What did you mean when you said unless I survive?”

Aurora remained silent for a while. “It is a battle to the death,” she said. “Only the one who survives will pair with the woman who is desired.”

“A battle to the death? Such a barbaric custom seems hardly appropriate for such an advanced civilization as of Thanged,” Dais commented.

“Come with me DaiTakin. There is much to explain about our customs.” Aurora walked through the halls of the Main House and Dais followed by her side.

“The Trael de Nuca is not a primal display of brutality, but a test of devotion, honor, skill, obligation, and loyalty. If two Thangiens pair then they remain pair mates until death claims them both.”

“You don’t have annulments?” Aurora looked at Dais.

“Divorce DaiTakin, Divorce. Thangiens do not tolerate it at all. If the man dies then the woman never pairs again. My father was killed during the Dasphat Revolution. My mother remains widowed and will remain so until death.

“Those who compete in the Trael de Nuca must prove themselves worthy through battle. The one that desires her most must fight as fiercely as he can allow to prove that he is dedicated and is strong enough to protect his pairmate and offspring and provide a secure living condition for them all. Only the strong will survive. Only the most devoted will be allowed to pair. On Thanged we do not tolerate dishonorable pairmates,” Aurora paused and stared at a mural covering one wall.

“I assume I am not permitted to use my Battle Armor?” Dais queried.

“No, you must fight Rolinilo on his own level,” Aurora replied.

“How strong of a warrior is he?”

“You saw how Danae and Rona fought. You saw how Tornath fought. It will not be easy for you. I will turn you over to my pairmate T’plaureth for training.”

“Danae told me that she was of the Conjunction Sun rank. What does that mean?” Dais asked as they continued walking again. Soon they entered the courtyard gardens.

“That is the fourth level of Rait’chian. Rait’chian is a complicated series of sword maneuvers marked by different skill levels. Each level is named after a celestial event or occurrence. There is the first, Impacting Asteroid. Then there is Sweeping Comet, Solar Flare, Conjunction Sun, then the most advanced, Super Novae, Colliding Galaxies, and the highest rank, Metra Verse,” Aurora explained.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 am

“Which one are you of?”

“Colliding Galaxies.”

“Whoa, an I thought seeing Danae in battle was interesting.”

“She is almost ready to enter the Super Nova level. After her fight on Earth her skill has improved. She had been lagging because she had been in stasis for an entire cycle.” Soon the exited the villa and the city until they entered a large field.

“You wouldn’t even begin to grasp the basics of Rait’chian before the time comes,” Aurora noted.

“When will I have to fight?”

“As soon as Rolinilo accepts the challenge, and believe me, he will do so without hesitation. Now, I introduce you to my pairmate, Ru Ru Tiki, T’plaureth.” Dais looked in the direction Aurora indicated and gasped when he saw the most peculiar creature he had ever seen in his life.

The creature had a human stature but had very odd features. It’s hands and feet were like hooves, except small and white. The hands were cloven like a goat with each half of the hand the same length as human fingers. Its mouth and nose was a small horse-like muzzle and it had small oval-shaped ears. A long tail of white hairs stuck out from the black, skin-tight pants it was wearing. A short ivory horn about three inches long stuck out from the middle of it’s forehead. It had fine, shiny, white hair with bangs reaching to it’s ears. All over it’s body it had short white fur. It had a sort of leather harness covering it’s upper chest with metal studs and several loops that held various weapons. The creature studied Dais with it’s large brown eyes and smiled at him.

“Thelektukak DaiTakin,” the creature greeted.

“Uh.....thelektukak.....goat boy....”

“NOT GOAT! Unicorn!” the creature snapped angrily.

“Uh, Aurora, what is he?” Dais whispered.

“He is called a Native Thangien. There is an old myth that they were created when a man became drunk and slept with a unicorn but in reality they are very highly evolved equines,” Aurora replied.

“Okay......” Dais glanced at T’plaureth. “And he’s your husband?”

“Yes. I will leave you with him now. He will teach you how to fight at our level.” Aurora then left without any further word. Hmmm, I will have to concentrate intently on this for Thangiens are far more savage fighters than even some of the most fearsome of human warriors, Dais thought.

“Well, are you just going to stand there? You do want to pair with Danae, don’t you?” T’plaureth growled.

“Yes. I am ready for my lesson.”

“Then here.” T’plaureth tossed Dais a sword much like Danae’s.
“What is this called?”

“Nothing. it’s just s simple broadsword. Unless you thought that we called it something else.” T’plaureth drew his own sword and began practicing sword strikes with Dais.

“Your timing is too slow DaiTakin! You need to move faster than that!” T’plaureth snarled in annoyance.

“Well, I’m not as accustomed to using a sword as well as some of the other Ronin,” Dais apologized.

”Then why didn’t you say something! What weapon are you accustomed to using?”

“Uh, my extensor blades, my nunchucks, and a morning star.”

“Ah, that we have.” T’plaureth reached behind his back and took out the mentioned item. It was a very beautiful weapon but it wasn’t the same kind as Tornath’s. This one had a multi-spiked ball on the end of a fifteen inch rod, almost resembling a mace. “This is a combination of the last two. The spiked end has a cord that can stretch for more than twenty feet. The other end does this.” T’plaureth pointed the blunt end at Dais and an eight-inch segment shot out. It was attached by a cord to the main weapon. The segment struck Dais’ sword, forcing him to drop it. He sprang back reflexively as the club-like segment retracted. “We call it a b’drasitsi: Jawbreaker.” T’plaureth tossed the weapon at Dais, who caught it in his right hand. He rested one end against his left and studied the magnificent weapon.

“But I thought I was supposed to fight on the same level as Rolinilo,” Dais argued.

“Same level doesn’t necessarily mean same weapon. While you cannot utilize your armor’s powers, you can utilize your skills and whatever weapons you are accustomed to using. Now, let’s continue.”

The two continued training vigorously. Fortunately Dais’ spirit of Serenity allowed him to tolerate the grueling training session. “I have some friends who would be very grateful if you would work with them,” Dais managed to pant out as he took a brief rest. He would be allowed to use his sub-armor, but the speed of Thangien fighting style was so startling. Tanya would have had a tough time against even a marginally skilled Thangien warrior. This was a whole new style of fighting of the likes he had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:11 am

Unfortunately the speed that he was expected to fight at was very strenuous. T’plaureth instructed him on the edible vegetation and Dais replenished himself of a soft, fuzzy fruit similar to a peach. T’plaureth sat down beside him on a rock bench and strapped an odd looking container around his head that covered his mouth.

Dais paused momentarily and stared wide-eyed at T’plaureth munching something out of what seemed to be a feeder bag. T’plaureth glanced at him and paused. He temporarily slipped the bag off of his mouth. “What, do you have a problem with someone eating?” he snapped. Dais shook his head and continued eating.

“T’plaureth, what will happen should I fail?” Dais asked.

Suddenly T’plaureth tore off his feeding bag and grabbed Dais’ arm roughly with his hoof-like hands. “Under any circumstances you must not fail!!!” he hissed.

“Wha?”

“You must know what Rolinilo plans! He cares not for Danae but only for power! The spawn of Na Na Kulk, Lostus have the seeds of Phitdaitiarona planed in their souls!” T’plaureth said.

One of these days I’m going to have to ask who all these people are, Dais thought.

“Listen to me!” T’plaureth howled and shook Dais’ arm roughly. “If Rolinilo kills you then all of the culture of Thanged will cease to be. Once he pairs with Danae he will surely see to it that Yainae is killed. Then he will see to it that all Everlasting Mothers are destroyed as well,” T’plaureth said.

“Then....the female dominated regime would be overthrown,” Dais whispered with sudden realization.

“Some believe that revolution against any rule is needed, no matter what the circumstances. Rolinilo, however, is am insane, power-hungry radical who will eventually tarnish the gem we call Thanged. You have seen our world, our ways. RyoTakin understood that. That is why he has pledged the aid of the Ronin Warriors to our planet. Rolinilo would ruin all that for power. Power is what he craves, control is what he dines on, wickedness flows through his veins!” T’plaureth spat.

“You must win, Roth help you, for not only your love for Danae but for the sake of our culture and, for me as well.”

Dais remained silent for a while to absorb all of this. Then he looked up. “Rolinilo would kill Aurora.”

“Yes.”

“If she is destined to take the place of Yainae as Everlasting Mother then Rolinilo would see her as a threat, he would....destroy her. How would he be able to do all of this?” Dais asked.

“Rolinilo is very charismatic. I’ve spied on him several times and he has a group of young, eager warriors at his heels. The entire House of Eklan is prepared for the Coup de tat. He has only offered now recently because of the House of St’lur’s rank.”

“They are Second House.”

“Not anymore. They ascended to First House after Pegasus was returned and RyoTakin came. Now that the House of St’lur is at such a high level of power, Rolinilo will have what he needs to take control. If you are truly the warrior prophesied by the silver haired maiden you must win. If you truly love Danae with all of your heart then you must fight as if Witheren herself is battling you. You must fight as if you are one desperate, defiant warrior against an unholy, evil power. You must fight with every ounce of warrior essence you hold within,” T’plaureth paused for a while. “Heck, if you laid down with her you must love her madly. Danae had been untouched until last night.”

“You saw us!?” Dais cried.

“No, I was in my sleeping quarters, but I could smell and hear you all the way from the other side of the house,” T’plaureth admitted and wiggled his ears apologetically. Dais averted his gaze then set to thinking. He looked at T’plaureth.

“Does Aurora mean a lot to you?” Dais asked gently.

“Yes. She tutored me in speaking, reading, you could say she civilized me. She was in her eleventh cycle when she was out on a scientific foray and saw me. I was a little bit too curious for my kind, so I approached her. We rapidly became friends and she took me back with her to live at the House. I loved her because she had taught me so much. I wanted to pair with her. I’ll tell you this DaiTakin, I desire to help you so because I have walked in your footsteps,” T’plaureth said.

Dais considered some factors for a while. Then he got it: “There aren’t very many pairings between Thangiens and Native Thangiens, is there?”

“I am the only one. My kind are extremely shy and live in the uninhabited quadrants. Native Thangiens seldom show themselves to anyone. Yainae did not approve of me. Another warrior desired Aurora, and who was I but a horse-like being that Aurora had found naked in the forest. Yainae despised my origins and my appearance.

“But my love for Aurora was great, and I fought bitterly against the warrior who was, in my eyes, not worthy of her kindness and generosity.” T’plaureth ceased speaking then looked down at the ground. “Roth be with you that you succeed,” he whispered before continuing to feast out of his bag.

Dais satisfied his hunger then walked back out to the practicing ground. “T’plaureth, I have not fully learned what I need to fight in your way, but could I have some time to train alone?” Dais requested.

“Yes.”

“Then, what does this Rolinilo look like?”

“Black, shoulder length hair, straight. Dark, violet eyes, nearly black. He sort of has a permanent sneer. He usually wears a traditional male uniform: black with two gold crescents back to back.”

“Like this?” Dais made a couple of complex motions and gestures with his hands and fingers and an image of the man described formed.

“Yes! How do you do that?” T’plaureth was awed by this.

“It is a power I wield.”

“Is it of your armor’s power?”

“No. It’s a personal talent that I have. I believe I was a master illusionist of sorts before Talpa recruited me. I think,” Dais replied. T’plaureth glanced at the image, then at Dais.

“Remember DaiTakin, you can utilize any skill you wield,” he hinted then sheathed his sword and walked off.

“T’plaureth, when should I expect you to return?” Dais called after him. “It doesn’t matter. Take as long as you need. Train your ass off for all I care. Just prepare yourself,” T’plaureth shouted back. Dais shrugged then turned to the task at hand. He concentrated on making the image simulate fighting moves he had seen from T’plaureth and Tornath. I am so going to enjoy kicking your ass....
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:12 am

“Hey Kayura, do you know if Dais ever came home?” Cale asked from his position on the sofa.

“No, he hasn’t returned yet. I’m starting to get worried but I can’t sense him in any danger,” Kayura answered.

“If he doesn’t come back until tomorrow night can I have his bed?” Sehkmet begged. Cale began whistling, almost like a flute. “Shut up Cale!!” Sehkmet snapped.

“Well, I am very concerned. Dais wouldn’t have stayed out for so long without a good reason. I’m going to call the other Ronin and see if they’ve seen him.” Cale got off the sofa and made his way to the phone. He dialed the number for the House and waited for an answer.

“Hello? Anubis, have you seen Dais lately?”

<“No. Ugmmmnn.... He hasn’t been here. Do you know what time it is?”> Anubis demanded angrily.

“He went out about seven hours ago and hasn’t returned yet.”

<“Did he tell you why he was going out?”>

“He implied that his heart was aching after his lady love.” There was a long pause from Anubis.

<“And....he....hasn’t....returned....since?”>

“No, oh gods! You don’t think he would’ve done it?”

<“What makes you think he didn’t?”>

Cale remained silent for a few moments as a result from shock. “He’s over 400 years old!!!”

<“Aaaaaaand.”>

“And she’s only in her early twenties!!”

<“Sooooooo?”>

Cale sighed. “Oh gods help me, I am the last of my kind, aren’t I? Am I the only one who has been able to retain my sanity despite exposure to the Mortal Realm?” Anubis scowled in irritation. Cale was being too melodramatic. “You should see how Kayura and Sehkmet amuse themselves by playing children’s games! It’s enough to make a normal man lose his sanity!” Cale complained. Suddenly Anubis hung up in disgust and walked out of the kitchen. Cale looked down at the phone in surprise. He sighed mournfully.

“I am the last of a dying breed,” he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:12 am

Dais kept calm as a crowd if spectators surrounded the battle ground. When he had walked on it he found that the floor was metal....and hollow. Something was beneath. He waited patiently as Yainae took her seat in an elaborate chair. Azuro, Aurora, Danae, and Australa stood at her side. Dais was beginning to wonder when his opponent would show up. Then the crowd parted as someone approached the battle ground.

Dais didn’t realize how accurate his illusion had been. T’plaureth had told him that Rolinilo was in his eleventh cycle, same age as Danae. Yikes, Sehkmet’s older than me but even he looks a lot more handsome than this fellow, Dais thought.

Na Na Kulk, Rolinilo had a face that would curdle milk on sight. He stared at Dais with such an intense degree of hatred to rival a scorching mid-summer heat wave in the city. He drew out his sword and held it at his side. The red tinted blade shone in the light of both suns.

Yainae stood up and looked at the two warriors. They turned to face her. Rolinilo stepped forward. “YaiTakin, I am ready to prove myself worthy of your daughter’s hand,” he proclaimed then looked at Dais with a mischievous smirk.

Dais stepped forward and ignored him. “YaiTakin, I am ready to prove my love for your daughter,” he said. Aurora nodded solemnly. Danae looked at Dais hopefully. Australa leaned over and whispered something in her ear and Danae nodded in reply. Yainae seated herself.

“Now, both of you will fight each other. The one who lives will be allowed to pair with my daughter. The one who fails will die. Chtzhia!” she shouted.

Without warning, Rolinilo lunged and attacked. He brought his sword towards Dais’ head intending to cleave him in two. Dais blocked the hit with the shaft of his weapon and kicked Rolinilo in the gut. He leapt back then lashed at him with the spiked end. Rolinilo dodged to the side but Dais whipped the weapon around and fired the clubbed end. The hard butt of the shaft smashed Rolinilo in the jaw but the Thangien warrior was undaunted. He crouched and lunged, keeping low to the ground. Dais leapt straight up into the air, but Rolinilo followed his action. He caught up to Dais and slapped him in the shoulder with the flat of his sword. Dais fell to the ground on his back but quickly rolled to his feet.

Dais was wearing his sub-armor but the Thangien male’s speed and agility matched his. Dais whipped around and struck Rolinilo in the back with the blunt end. Suddenly Rolinilo dropped to the ground and lashed out with his foot and tripped Dais. Dais fell onto his side, but when he sat up Rolinilo buried the edge of his sword into Dais thigh. Dais cried out in pain but retaliated by whacking Rolinilo in the chin with the clubbed end then belting him in the hip with the spiked end. Rolinilo reeled from the blows, allowing Dais enough time to stand up and back away. He looked down at the cut. It had gone through the armor about an inch into his flesh. Blood oozed from the wound. Then Dais remembered T’plaureth’s words.

You can utilize any skill you wield. Rolinilo was still disoriented. Dais concentrated and focused on creating an image of himself that only Rolinilo could see. Rolinilo regained focus and saw the image. Immediately, he began attacking it. The illusion counter-attacked much the same way if it was real. Yainae was startled by the sight of Rolinilo slashing wildly at air. “Is he insane? Can he not see?” she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:13 am

In the crowd gathered a brown robed woman watched the battle. She peered out from under a large hood and studied Dais with dark, glittering eyes. But these eyes were different. They had a black iris and a glowing orange pupil. A lock of her dark red hair fell between her eyes. She cocked her head to one side as Dais fired the clubbed end at Rolinilo, who tried to slice the cord in two. Dais, instead, moved to the side so that the cord was not damaged. She turned her head to the side and looked at a shadowy figure standing on a branch far off.

The figure was leaning against the trunk with one hand resting on a sword and the other pressed against the bark. The woman brushed her silver hair from her shoulder and stared at Dais with her steel colored eyes.

The battle escalated to a more deadlier degree. Dais was right when he suspected that there was a cavity beneath the ground. A loud metallic grating sound was followed by two huge metal plates sliding off towards the side. Now the two warriors were standing on a strip of metal plate no more than four feet wide. In the pit below, Dais saw rows upon rows of huge dererium spikes.

“oooohhhhhh ****,” Dais muttered. Rolinilo lunged and locked his weapon with Dais’. The two glared at each other. Rolinilo snarled in fierce determination.

“You know, I’m glad I only have one eye. If I had both I might as well have died upon seeing your gut-turning countenance,” Dais calmly insulted.

Rolinilo roared in anger but jumped away. Dais was startled by this action as Rolinilo now lunged and slashed at Dais’ gut. Dais stepped back and turned to the side slightly as he prepared to jump away. But the very tip of Rolinilo’s sword sliced into Dais’ armor....near his ribs.

Dais cried out in pain and dropped onto his stomach. His right arm dangled off of the metal plate and he began to pant heavily. He was bleeding badly from his thigh and blood was trickling out from his side. Dais managed to slow his breathing then cast a glance at Danae. She was gazing back at him worriedly.

He was so weak! Oh Danaetanera, I have failed you.....

“Hah, you will meet your death at the spikes. Danae will be mine, and so will Thanged,” Rolinilo hissed and delivered a smashing blow to Dais’ back with the pommel of his sword. Dais’ eye flew open, not from the pain, but from a sudden realization. He was fighting because he loved Danae! He was fighting not only for love but for sanctuary from the horrific memory of his past as a Dark Warlord. He narrowed his eye in anger.

Rolinilo reached down and grabbed Dais by his hair, preparing to lift him up and throw him into the pit. Suddenly Dais grabbed him by his wrist. “Never touch my hair you bastard.” Dais twirled his weapon around and smashed Rolinilo in the chin with the spiked end. Rolinilo staggered back and slumped to the ground. Blood streamed from tow gaping cuts in his lip and more trickled out from his mouth. Rolinilo coughed out a spray of blood and bits of teeth. He was having trouble even snarling in fury. His lower jaw was broken.

Dais lashed out with the clubbed end, but instead used it like a whip. The cord wrapped around Rolinilo’s neck, choking him and forcing him to drop his sword. Dais jerked hard on the cord and swung Rolinilo into the air, tossed him around, then brought him down crashing onto the metal plate. Dais pulled back the cord and stepped back.

Suddenly Rolinilo pushed himself up and stood. What? That blow should have broken his neck! Dais thought frantically. Rolinilo snarled in a berserker fury. He pulled out a long dagger and charged towards Dais. Dais smiled in an odd sort of way. He pulled out the clubbed end and grabbed the cord. Then he began to twirl it around, like his nunchucks.

Rolinilo was rapidly approaching him. He was totally unprepared for the flurry of pounding blows as Dais shot out with the clubbed end. Rolinilo dropped to the side as a result of the pummeling hits. Dais lashed out with the spiked end and caught Rolinilo with the cord. Suddenly he jerked him up into the air and swung him to the side....and down.

Rolinilo couldn’t scream in terror. Blood muffled his cries. He glared at Dais with intense antipathy.

“Know this Na Na Kulk, Rolinilo, you were defeated by Dais, Warrior of Illusion and Ronin Warrior of Serenity.” With a final jerk Dais threw Rolinilo to his death into the pit. Dais turned away from the sound of crunching bone as Rolinilo was impaled upon one of the massive spikes.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

By now Dais’s body had had all it could stand. He slowly sank towards the ground as his legs grew too weary to hold him up. He reached out and rested his hand on the metal plate of the battle ground as it slid back into place.

People stared at him in a stunned silence. Dais was panting heavily, his chest heaved with every breath. Blood trickled down to his eye from a small cut he had not noticed before. Then he looked up at Yainae. He had to prove himself worthy in her eyes.

Startled and surprised gasps rose from the shocked crowd as Dais summoned the strength to stand up. He slowly walked towards Yainae, who stood up as he approached her. The elderly Thangien woman put a hand up to her chest and she stared at Dais as he walked towards her, not staggering or faltering in step, but walking.

He knelt infront of Yainae and bowed his head. His breathing had slowed and he was panting less now. Yainae reached out and placed her hand on top of his head.

“DaiTakin, you have proved yourself worthy of my daughter’s love.” She reached out and grabbed Danae’s wrist and pulled her towards Dais. Then she placed their hands together and clasped her own bony, wrinkled hands around them. “Ritho bless you with fine, strong children.” she approved.

Dais looked up and smiled. Danae smiled down at him warmly. Dais stood up and hugged her tightly. A loud cheer rose from the crowd.

From afar in the tree the silver-haired woman watched with interest. “Already part of the prophecy has been fulfilled. In due time he and his friends may become our only hope for survival,” she said.

Aurora helped Dais to stand as his leg gave way again. “You can’t go back to Earth in this condition. Danae, why don’t you take him to the House gardens and treat him,” Aurora suggested. Danae nodded in agreement and helped Dais to walk to the House. Dais turned his head to the side a he heard a muffled whinny.

It was T’plaureth. He wiggled his ears cheerfully and grinned. “Congratzia DaiTakin!” he cheered. Dais smiled then sank into a deep sleep as Danae carried him the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 am

Dais had powered down and now was sitting on a stone bench in his underwear as Danae wrapped Richtho leaves around his cuts. She bound them up with bandages then sat down beside him He kissed her and smiled at her.

“Now we can pair. Yainae will accept you into the House of St’lur,” Danae assured.

“I may want to wait awhile. I wouldn’t want to leave my comrades out of this,” Dais said with a slightly sarcastic tone.

Danae smiled and leaned over, placing her arm on his shoulder, and kissed him. Dais grimaced from a sharp pain and Danae drew back. “Perhaps I should wait until you recover completely,” she suggested. The two sat together side by side watching the setting of the two suns. Soon Jhuno appeared. Jhunin followed.

“Danae,” Dais spoke up abruptly “would you teach me your language? it is very beautiful and I would like to learn it,” he requested.

“Maun buinin minyer eyen borro uin,” Danae replied.

“What does that mean?”

“It means very well then my dear one.” Dais remembered that that was the most interesting language lesson of his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:16 am

Dais walked up the steps of the apartment building and entered only to find Cale and Anubis leaning against the lower stair railing and looking very cross. “Where the hell have you been?” Anubis demanded.

Dais walked past them and up the stairs a few steps and stopped. “On Thanged,” he simply replied.

“Thanged!? You’ve been gone more than two days! Plus Sehkmet took your bed in your absence,” Cale notified.

“Why would you be on Thanged for more than two days?” Anubis asked.

“Oh, just a language lesson with Danae.” Dais shrugged casually and continued walking up stairs.

“Then why do I get the feeling that you had more than just a language lesson?” Anubis queried skeptically.

Dais paused then looked over his shoulder. “I don’t think you should be complaining Anubis, just be glad that no one took you up on your bet about me not being able to reach third base,” Dais simply answered.

Cale’s jaw dropped and the two of them stared wide-eyed at Dais as he walked up the stairs and finally passed out of view.

A loud crash and thud greeted their ears as Dais grabbed Sehkmet by the scruff and began to throw him around. He was shouting some very, very, obscene words in what could only be guessed as Thangien. Kayura squealed in horror at what Dais was saying. She could sense the meaning of his words because of the Staff.

Cale looked at Anubis. “I take back all those things I said about you. I think he’s come off worse than you since living in the Mortal Realm.” He hastily apologized and hurried upstairs to aid a very frightened Sehkmet.

Anubis grinned with amusement. He knew what D’suvirathi meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dais and Danae: Trial of Love (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowdream :: General Discussions :: Creative Writing & Literature :: Stories to Share-
Jump to: