Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Driving Down the Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetsetter
Staff Member
Jetsetter

Driving Down the Road Empty
PostSubject: Driving Down the Road   Driving Down the Road EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Driving Down the Road
by Lindsay

One day I was driving down the road late at night around 11:00pm and my car just shut off, I couldn't see anything because my headlights were off and my flashlight was missing. So I was on a dirt road and decided to see if there was help nearby. I heard foot steps and I turned around but no one was there. I found my flash light on the road and I turned it on and the light was pointing at a tree and I saw the words "heaven is close." Then I started to panic and I guess I passed out or something, and I ended up in my car again and it was turned on. I looked at the clock and it was 2:30am. I was scared out of my wits and dived back to my house in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Driving Down the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Down the Road   Driving Down the Road EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Thatz awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com

Driving Down the Road
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowdream :: General Discussions :: General Discussion :: History Files and The UnExplained-
Jump to: