Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+7
Twisted_Rose
Psymonized
MasterOfEvil
Nymphatina
krazyinlovewithtommy
Demonic_Anglo
BloodLord
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

What did you do today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:29 am

nothing much as i just woke up all thanks to the stupid thunder
Back to top Go down
MasterOfEvil
Administrator
Administrator
MasterOfEvil

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:23 am

Lets see, i woke up, talked to the one i love, onlined for a few...i can't remember anything else Razz
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:39 am

woke up 'bout 4:30 pm cuz Cam called Razz , cleaned up alittle, played Resident Evil 4 & now here I am
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm

i woke up watched the doodlebops, went on my computer played yoville on myspace for a little bit then went out with my worker for a few hours then came home and checkedmy email again and here i am now
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:05 am

all i did was woke up, talked 2 the one i love (Cam), onlined, chilled, & postin'. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:07 am

hmm checked my emails and reply to them and get ready to go to work
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:11 am

i chilled, got onlined, chilled ,talked on the phone, chilled sum more, posted on here, made sigz, oh, did i mentioned i chilled. .lol.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:05 am

yes like 4 times jenz lol and i am not doing anything much right now except for checking my emails and replying to them all of course
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:22 am

i rarely check my e-mail tongue but all i've done 2day iz...yes of course i CHILLED lol but i also talked 2 Cam on the phone & posted on here, took off sum un-needed forums on here, I played Resident Evil 4 (Leon iz so cute) i'm close to beatin' it, I'm on chapter 5-2 and the last chapter iz 5-4 (az far az i know), I visited wit' company 2day, I slept for the most part of the day, i woke up 'bout a dozen timez tho, cuz peepz kept callin' me, & daddy came by the house 2day, but i didn't kno he came by 'til my friend told me, az i wuz asleep when daddy wuz here. But i haven't really felt like talkin' 2 him, anyway. But back on subject, i also listened 2 music, watched TV, & i did sum more chillin' but that'z bout it.....i think tongue
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:50 pm

well nothing much right now but right now i am just checking my emails and replying back to them of course lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:19 am

all i did wuz chilled 2day & of course i talked on the phone, but that's pretty much it
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm

so far i am checking my emails and replying to them then i am going to play yoville on myspace and then just be bored for the rest of the day
Back to top Go down
MasterOfEvil
Administrator
Administrator
MasterOfEvil

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:53 am

I talked on the phone to Jenz. We kinda had a small argument. I've been worried and scared since then. (I don't want to lose her). I listened to some music and chatted online to some friends. I also went skateboarding for alittle while, til it got to dark to see. And i think that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:57 am

Not crap, mainly juzz chilled az alwayz.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:26 pm

so far i woke up watch the doodlebops of course lol then called my worker and cancelled for today cause i am sick all thanks to my stupid allergies then went back to sleep then woke up again and started my computer up and while that was starting up i went go get me some ceral then went on my computer checked my emails and reply to all of them of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowdream :: General Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: