Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetsetter
Staff Member
Jetsetter

I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. Empty
PostSubject: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:33 am

The story goes that some time ago a mother punished her five year old daughter for wasting a roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and she became even more upset when the child used the gold paper to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree.

Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift box to her mother the next morning and then said, 'This is for you, Mummy.'

The mother was embarrassed by her earlier over reaction, but her anger flared again when she opened the box and found it was empty. She spoke to her daughter in a harsh manner. 'Don't you know, young lady, when you give someone a present there's
supposed to be something inside the package?'

She had tears in her eyes and said, 'Oh, Mummy, it's not empty! I blew kisses into it until it was full.'

The mother was crushed. She fell on her knees and put her arms around her little girl, and she begged her forgiveness for her thoughtless anger.

An accident took the life of the child only a short time later, and it is told that the mother kept that gold box by her bed for all the years of her life. Whenever she was discouraged or faced difficult problems she would open the box and take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us, as human beings, have been given a Golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends. There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:11 pm

wow that is a really sad storie thanks for sharing that with us jp
Back to top Go down
Demonic_Anglo

Demonic_Anglo

PostSubject: Re: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:35 am

awsum story but a sad one.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:47 am

yeah it sure is Sad
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:18 am

awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:03 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 am

Can't wait for u 2 post more tongue
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.   I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose. Empty

Back to top Go down

I've chosen. Now it's your turn to choose.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowdream :: General Discussions :: Creative Writing & Literature :: Stories to Share-
Jump to: