Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single White Rose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:37 am

thiz wuz an e-mail that i recieved a very long time ago.

enjoy....

The Single White Rose

I hurried into the local department store 2 grab somelast minute Christmaz giftz. I looked at all the people and grumbled 2 myself. I would be in here forever, and had so much 2 do.

Christmaz wuz beginnin' 2 become such a drag. I sort of wished i could just sleep through it, but i hurried the best i could through all the people to the toy department. Once again i mumbled 2 myself at the pricez of all the toyz , and wondered if the kidz would even play wit' them. I found myself in the doll aisle.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw a little boy about 5, holdin' a lovely doll. He kept touchin' her hair and held her so gently. I just kept lookin' over at the little boy, I could not seem to help myself, and wondered who the doll wuz 4. i watched him turn 2 a woman whom he identified az hiz aunt, and said, "Are u sure I don't have enough money?"
She replied rather sadly, "Honey, I'm sorry, but u don't have enough money for it."

His aunt told him not 2 go anywhere, 2 stay and looked at all the toyz, that she had 2 get some other thingz , and would be back in a few minutez. The bou contined 2 hold the doll. After a moment, I asked the boy who the doll wuz for. He said , "It iz the doll my sister wanted real bad for christmaz. She juzz knew that Santa would bring it."
I told him that maybe Santa wuz goin' 2 bring it. He said, "No, Santa can't go where my sister iz....I have 2 give the Doll to my mama to take to her." I asked him where hiz sister wuz. He looked at me with the saddest eyez and said, "She haz gone 2 be wit' Jesus. My daddy sayz that mama iz goin' 2 have 2 go be wit' her."

My heart nearly stopped beatin'. Then the boy looked at me again and said, "I told my daddy 2 tell mama not 2 go yet. I told him 2 tell her 2 wait 'til i got back from the store." He then asked me if I wanted 2 see hiz picture. I told him i would love 2. He pulled out some picturez that had been taken at the front of the store in one of those quick photo boothz. He said, "I want my mam 2 take thiz wit' her so she won't forget me. I love my mama so much I wished she did not have 2 leave me, but daddy sayz shes'z goin' 2 go be wit' my sister."

The little boy lowered hiz head and grew very quiet. While he wuz not lookin' I reached into my purse and pulled out some money. I asked the little boy, "Shall we count that money one more time?" He grew excited and said, "Yes, I juzz know it haz 2 be enough." As we counted, I carefully slipped the money in wit' hiz. Of course it wuz plenty 4 the doll. He softly said, "Oh, thank you, Jesus, 4 givin' me enough money to buy thiz doll so mama can take it with her 2 give 2 my sister. And he heard my prayer. I wanted 2 ask him 4 enough 2 buy my mama a white rose, but I didn't ask him, and He gave me enough 2 buy the doll and a rose for my mama! She lovez white rosez a whole lot."

In a few minutez the aunt came back, and i went 'bout my shoppin'. I could not keep from thinkin' 'bout the little boy az i finished what i needed 2 do in a totally different spirit than when i had started. I kept rememberin' a story i had seen in the newspaper several dayz earlier, 'bout a drunk driver hittin' a car, killin' a little girl, and leavin' the mother in critical condition, and the family wit' the decision az 2 whether to remove the life support or not.

Surely thiz little boy did not belong wit' that story. Two dayz later, I read in the paper where the family had disconnected the life support and the young woman died. I could not 4get the little boy, and kept wonderin' if the two were somehow connected.

Later thar day, I went ouy and bought some white rosez and took them 2 the funeral home where the young woman wuz, There she lay, holdin' a lovely white rose, the beautiful doll, and the picture of the little boy in the store. I left there in tearz, my life changed forever---overwhelmed by the love that little boy had 4 hiz little sister and hiz mother, and how cruel it seemed that in a split second, a drunk driver had ripped the life of that little boy 2 piecez.
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
MasterOfEvil
Administrator
Administrator
MasterOfEvil

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:24 am

that made me cry but it was still a good story
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:13 pm

wow that is a really good story jenz thanks for sharing that with us and it also made me cry a little bit too Sad
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:50 am

glad ya liked it....the 1st time i read it, it made me cry, but it'z still like one of my fave storiez.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:58 pm

aww well it made me cry
Back to top Go down
Demonic_Anglo

Demonic_Anglo

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:36 am

sad but awsum
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:47 am

me too
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:19 am

the 1st time i read thiz story it made me cry...i hate sad storiez, but it'z still 1 of favez.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:02 am

aww well that is a really sad story thou jenz
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 am

Yeah i know, but itz still awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Single White Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single White Rose   Single White Rose Empty

Back to top Go down

Single White Rose
Page 1 of 1