Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaun White Quotez

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:18 am

“Any medal would be good. A big gold one even better.”
~Shaun White
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

wow good one jenz but i have no shaun white quotez sorrry
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:17 am

“To me, it's about getting better every time and doing the best I can every run no matter where I am. The Olympics are going to be huge, but I don't think the Olympics are going to make or break any rider. At the end of the day, it's just another contest with just a little bit more riding on it.”
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:51 pm

“This mom snapped on me. She said, 'You get out there, and you score!' And I was just like, 'Whoa!' When someone else's mom yells at you, it's pretty intimidating.”
Shaun White quote
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:48 am

“It was amazing to me that one competition could bring so much attention to the sport. When I'm on planes, I'd talk to people and I'd tell them I compete in the X Games. Some would know what it was, but maybe half didn't. But everyone knows about the Olympics. They're really like the X Games for the world!”
~Shaun White
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:27 am

“Man, I hate that trick. There are times when you're just spinning and you totally lose track of where you are. You don't know where you're going to land. You only hope you're still in the pipe.”
Shaun White quote
Back to top Go down
MasterOfEvil
Administrator
Administrator
MasterOfEvil

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:38 am

“I was so stoked I got it out early. I was nervous because I fell on the first hit of my first run, but I didn't care that much because I knew I had a better run in me. I practiced this run before and made it really sketchy. I was barely hanging on, but it just came together for me tonight. It seems to happen in contests for me.”
-Shaun White
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:07 am

“What's really good is I'm riding really badly today. It's actually great because when I have a bad day it means I'm going to have a good day tomorrow.”
~Shaun White
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:49 pm

“This mom snapped on me. She said, 'You get out there, and you score!' And I was just like, 'Whoa!' When someone else's mom yells at you, it's pretty intimidating.”
Shaun White quote
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:32 am

“It's exciting to go from snowboarding to skateboarding because I get to start as the underdog again.”
~Shaun White
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:52 am

What do I think of the business? I think I want in on it.”
Shaun White quote
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:32 am

“I've still got some stuff up my sleeve for the Games. I don't want to let it out of the bag right now, but I definitely have something planned.”
~Shaun White
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:35 pm

“It was amazing to me that one competition could bring so much attention to the sport. When I'm on planes, I'd talk to people and I'd tell them I compete in the X Games. Some would know what it was, but maybe half didn't. But everyone knows about the Olympics. They're really like the X Games for the world!”
Shaun White quote
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:14 am

“Well, I just started to have some fun. Normally, I drop in and do another (move), but then I thought, 'This is the Olympics, I'll try some sprays.”
~Shaun White
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:37 am

“I was so stoked I got it out early. I was nervous because I fell on the first hit of my first run, but I didn't care that much because I knew I had a better run in me. I practiced this run before and made it really sketchy. I was barely hanging on, but it just came together for me tonight. It seems to happen in contests for me.”
Shaun White quote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaun White Quotez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Quotez   Shaun White Quotez Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaun White Quotez
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next