Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 am

The Last Ronin Warrior
By Mardrena

They had come from nowhere. One moment I and some of the other guys were just talking, you know, regular stuff. Next, a whole bunch of huge butt-ugly things are running amok in the city. More’n likely Dynasty owned. Now we’re back to fighting, and I’m stuck in the middle.....

“Whoa! Hold up Sehk! Watch your back!” Rowen shouted. Sehkmet whirled around and fended off a blow from a monstrous being wielding an axe. He crossed his swords then shot off a poison globe that killed it. Anubis and Dais were making short work of a group of smaller creatures. Tanya was using skillful dagger work to take care of an odd creature with multibladed hands. Sage was battling an ogre with a huge, spiked club.

Rowen launched a rain of arrows into a swarm of bat-like creatures. Ryo toasted another group. Sage slashed the ogre’s club in two and Cale stabbed it in the back with his sword.

“I didn’t need your help,” Sage argued.

“The what does that leave us to do?” Cale asked sarcastically. If it weren’t that you boys needed our help every now and then we’d be out of a job.”

“Then you should have stayed in retirement,” Kento snapped as he whacked goblins back and forth like golfballs.

“Retirement gets boring,” Dais retorted.

Cye was busy battling a masked ninja goblin. The thing locked it’s spear against Cye’s trident. Cye moved back then lunged again, catching the goblin off guard. He concentrated then fired a thin, high-pressure jet of water that punched right through the creature’s chest. It gasped momentarily then collapsed onto the pavement, dead.

From behind rose a huge scaled form. The troll lifted a large mace-like weapon and brought it down hard towards Cye’s head.

“CYE!! BEHIND YOU!!!” Ryo shouted. Cye turned around only to be sent sprawling from a powerful blow to the top of his head. As he fell forward the troll swung it’s club around and whacked Cye in the chest, sending the Ronin of Trust hurtling through the wall of a building.

“CYE!!!”...........
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 am

“Oh......oooh man......what.....what happened?” A voice asked shakily from where a blue armored form lay in a pile of rubble. The form sat up and rubbed the back of it’s head. “Guys?.....hey, where is everybody?”

Cye of Torrent stood up and took in his surroundings with shock. He had formerly been lying on his back on a pile of debris from where he had crashed through a building’s wall. Only here was no activity. He remembered that he had been fighting and a monster had knocked him unconscious, and then nothing after that, but there was no fight going on. None of his friends were nearby.

Cye suddenly realized that he was in sub-armor mode. “Hmm....that’s funny. I don’t remember powering down. And how come my head doesn’t feel like an earthquake?” Man, this is severely f***ed up, no kidding.”

He walked out of the building only to find that the city was absolutely empty. Buildings up and down the street were cracked, collapsed, or ruined. The sky was a pale yellow color and clouds were tattered, like threadbare fabric.

“What is this? Man, this isn’t real is it? This is like a nightmare! Am I still knocked out? It’s like walking through some whacked out Twilight Zone episode. Where is everybody?”

As if to answer his question the sound of a sort of aircraft came to his ears. The loud high-pitched whining caused Cye to turn around. A trio of strange three-winged aircraft was speeding towards him.

“Uh, those don’t look like military jets,” Cye muttered. Six energy blasts shot out and tore up the pavement on either side of him. “Whoa! They’re not friendly either!”

The craft flew around and disappeared as they passed behind buildings. Cye glanced at the strike marks from the blasts. “Damn, good thing they have such a bad aim. That’s it, I’m outta here!” Cye crouched and wall-jumped until he reached roof level. His arrival was greeted by more of the strange fighting ships. Cye jumped and landed on top of one. He had to hold onto a protruding edge of metal plate as the craft shot through the air.

“Oh man, this wasn’t here yesterday!” Cye cried out as he spotted a massive military-like complex of some kind. Dozens of fighter ships were parked on the many runways extending from the base. From his perch atop the craft, Cye saw that the whole city was totally decimated. Buildings had either caved in or were lying on their sides.

“Good lord, what is this?”

A near miss energy blast jolted Cye out of his stupor. He was thrown off of the fighting ship and sent plummeting back towards the city. He grabbed a hold of a roof ledge just in time and pulled himself up. Without wasting any time he took off running, jumping from rooftop to rooftop in an effort to evade the tri-wings.

Cye spotted a high speed train of some sort and jumped onto it. He glanced around to check for any tri-wings then slowly made his way to the front of the train. On his way he was horrified to find a trough-shaped train car filled with scores of miserable and undernourished people. Captives, prisoners.....how did this happen?

The people were moaning in grief and misery. One of them looked up and saw Cye looking down at them. “A Ronin Warrior!” he cried.

“He has come to save us!”

“Help us!”

“Please!” came the desperate cries.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 am

“Whoa ****, this is too much!” Cye whispered in awe. Suddenly he was thrown off of the train by the shock from an energy blast. Cye narrowed his eyes and concentrated on landing with the least damage possible. He put his arms out and flipped forward as his palms struck pavement. He rolled forward a few times before coming to his feet and then jumped away just as energy blasts pelted the area where he had landed.

Cye soon found himself running through the wrecked remains of a neighborhood. This looks like the place where Yulie lives...used to live....what am I saying, what happened here?

Cye dodged to the side and dove behind the wall of one of the few buildings left standing. The tri-wings soared past and disappeared from view. Cye let out a sigh of relief when he heard no more pursuit after a couple of minutes. He took a few minutes to catch his breath.

Then his break was rudely disrupted when a group of shock troopers attacked. “Yow! What is it with you people! What did I ever do to you!?” Cye exclaimed. The shock troopers shot at him with a sort of laser rifle that fired a bluish-green beam, but Cye was able to avoid the shots. Cye bolted for the forests and soon he was running along a rocky hiking path.

The strange shock troopers were still pursuing him. Sheesh, what does it take to lose these guys? Cye thought. He looked over his shoulder but when he returned his gaze to the front he passed over a ridge and now was half-tumbling, half-skidding down the steep side of a ravine. “Yikes!” Cye exclaimed as he tried to avoid rocks and boulders in his path. Suddenly he tripped and was sent sprawling into a large, deep creek.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 am

The shock troopers still pursued. They charged down the side of the ravine towards the creek where Cye had landed. Some jumped across to the other side of the ravine.

Cye dove down deeper into the water towards the bottom to avoid laser blasts. Allright, now I’m in my home element! Suddenly, Cye felt a rush of water as a large school of fish shot past him. Wha? Hey, what are you guys doing? The fish clustered together into a large mass. Cye gasped in horror when he saw a hail of laser blasts shoot into the water where the school was gathered.

NO! I don’t believe it! The fish are sacrificing themselves to protect me! My armor allows me to blend into the creek bottom, but the guys that were chasing me are shooting at the fish because they think it’s me! Oh, thank you my friends. I won’t forget this.

All of a sudden Cye smacked into a large boulder that was stuck in the middle of the creek. Cye pulled himself down and watched as the school of fish swam past him and further down the creek, still being shot at by the shock troopers.

Cye was forced against the boulder from the pressure of the current. He had no choice but to stay submerged until he was sure the shock troopers were gone. Oh man...even I can’t hold my breath this long. Cye looked to either side then carefully moved his hand up until he reached past the surface. He reached out where the water splashed against the rock and created a white spray that concealed his hand. Then he clasped his hand tight so that he had captured a pocket of air in his palm. He pulled his hand back and breathed the precious air from his closed fist.

I can’t keep this on for long. That’s it, I’ve gotta chance it! Cye rose up and broke through the surface. He crawled on top of the boulder and gasped for air. The shock troopers were gone. Now there was only the sound of rushing water. Cye sat there for a few minutes before slipping back into the creek and letting the current carry him downstream. Woooo! This sure has been some hard day, Cye thought. Uh oh!

Only about ten feet away the creek sloped off into fearsome rapids. Oh no you don’t! Cye turned around and braced his feet against the creek bottom. Gradually, he shoved his way against the current and further away from the drop-off. Suddenly he lost his footing as the treacherous graveled bottom gave way and slipped out from under his feet.

“Wwhooooaaa!!” Cye yelled as he was pulled into the rapids. He was able to push himself out of the way of approaching sharp rocks and heavy boulders. Then Cye’s eyes widened as he saw a felled tree that was lying across the creek; a low hanger. He didn’t have time to react as his head knocked against the bottom of the tree.

Cye slumped backwards into the water. He didn’t know this but he had passed through the rapids and now was in the calm, flowing current. “Oh man...I’ve had one too many knocks on the head....I think I’ll just take a little nappie......” Cye muttered as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Masses of fish gathered under him and created a bed to rest on. They clustered around his back and pushed to keep his head above water. The stream carried Cye onward. Nothing disturbed him in his peaceful bliss.......
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 am

The air felt warm and Cye felt quite cozy on his bed of.....blankets!? Cye opened his eyes and lifted himself up to rest on his elbow. “Huh? How did I get here? What happened?” he asked aloud. Cye sat up and was about to stand but had to duck down when he found that the ceiling was very low. He sat back down and examined his surroundings.

To him it seemed as if he was inside a large underground burrow. The walls, ceilings, and floors were made of hard packed dirt. The chamber that he was in was about 10*10. He could see other “rooms” through small passages in the walls.

“Well, it’s about time you woke up,” a grandmotherly voice spoke from behind. Cye turned around, half expecting to see a dogsized hedgehog wearing an apron. Okay, now I know I’ve had too many bumps on the head if I start thinking that.

Instead, the owner of the voice was an old woman with drastically whitening black hair, almost a silverish lavender. She was shorter than Cye, thus the low ceilings were just fine for her. She studied Cye with dark brown eyes. Funny, she almost looks familiar, Cye thought.

“Of course what’s to expect when you’ve been through so much. Your fish friends kept you safe. I found you floating down the creek and pulled you out if you’re wondering how you got here.” She walked up to Cye with a bowl of warm water in hand and a cloth rag in the other. She dipped the rag in the water and began wiping his forehead with it. He winced slightly from a sharp pain.

“Just a bad bump, no big cuts. There, you should be fine. For someone as small as you, you sure can endure a lot.” She set the bowl down on a small wooden table then made a quick examination of his forehead. “Ummmmhmmmm....your hair should cover up that nasty bruise so no one will see it. It should heal in a few days,” she simply said then walked out of the room. She didn’t come back so Cye followed her. The woman was watching a small kettle hung over a fire.

“Sit down,” she said. Cye had no other option but to obey.

“Uh, who are you anyway?” he asked.

“You don’t have to know that now. The only thing you have to know is what happened while you were knocked out the first time,” She replied then lifted the kettle from it’s hook. She took two small cups then walked over to where Cye was sitting. She seated herself on the floor across from him and set the two cups on a short table only a few inches high. Cye recognized a familiar aroma as the woman poured out a clear, dark-colored liquid. It was tea. She handed one to the cups to Cye.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 am

“Thank you.” He waited for her to drink first before he took a sip. “Oh whoa, this stuff is good. You make it yourself?” he queried.

“Yes. I’ve lived here for quite sometime. We sustain ourselves on very little but for us it is enough,” she answered.

“We?”

“My daughter and I. You don’t need to meet her now. You’ll come to know her in due time. Now, I need to quit blabbering and tell you straight out.” She looked up at him. “You are Cye of Torrent, are you?” she asked.

“Yes, I am, why do you ask?”

The woman sighed and looked down at the table. “Because you are the last.”

“Huh? I........don’t understand. What do you mean by that?”

The woman sighed again. “You are the last Ronin Warrior left alive.”

Cye gasped in shock “The....last?.....b-but.....how?” He set his cup down and looked to the side at the floor. His pulse had speeded up.

“I know it is very disturbing for you. You are the last one alive. All the others were killed when the Great Evil arrived,” she said.

“Great Evil? What are you talking about? Please, tell me what happened here!” Cye demanded.

“I’m betting there you nitwit!” she snapped. “I’ll begin from when you were fighting in the city.....”

“I can’t remember the rest of that fight. I was unconscious.”

“Exactly. You disappeared during that battle. The other warriors knew where to look but did not have enough time. They struck without warning from the skies and rained death upon the city and it’s inhabitants,” she began.

Cye raised an eyebrow in surprise. “Aliens? I saw these fighting ships with three wings that attacked me after I woke up.”

“I suppose that’s what you call them. The other Ronin were totally unprepared. The...aliens,...had powerful weapons. The Ronin Warriors were no match for them. Sage of Halo was the first to go. He loosed his Thunder Bolt Cut at a squadron of attackers that was assaulting the city. Then a larger ship came. It had a...tool...of some sort. It absorbed Sage’s attack then amplified it and sent it back to him The reflection severely weakened him and then the fighters killed him with their weapons. I can remember from where I watched how he fell from the rooftops to the ground.

“Cale and Sehkmet went to avenge him They halted the alien onslaught for awhile. Cale used his power of darkness to confuse the alien fighters and force them to crash into each other. Sehkmet’s acid venom destroyed many of the ships, but it seemed as if they were innumerable. More and more came. One of the larger ships used a weapon that created a terrible sound. I can remember how they tried to cover their ears to block it out.

“Then, from above....it was like the Apocalypse. Fire spread forth from somewhere in the skies like a jet and spread through the city from where it struck. The remaining warriors on the ground were able to escape, but for Sehkmet and Cale, it was too late. Both of them were incinerated on the fire’s edge.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 am

“Rowen had stayed behind and fought in the skies. He used his arrows but the alien's ships were made of a hard alloy metal. Rowen had to use energy bolts instead, but it severely weakened him. I can remember, he shot down forty-six ships, but still they came. Finally he waited until he was able to get a clear shot. He loosed his mighty Arrow Shock Wave and destroyed not only several hundreds of the fighters, but some of the larger ships as well. And still they came. Rowen was completely drained of power. He could barely keep himself aloft. Finally they shot him right through the heart......

“Ryo contacted Danae and she came with her friends. They took Mia, Yulie, the girls, and Whiteblaze to Thanged where they would be safe. The remaining Ronin waited in the mountains to make their move. The aliens erected a huge base near the city. There are others all over the planet now. They sent out hordes of soldiers that hunted and captured any people that survived the initial assault. Now they use them as slaves in their factories and bases.

“Dais volunteered to infiltrate the base by the city. He used his power to conceal himself, but the aliens soon sensed his presence. When faced by a new weapon, his power failed him. Dais fought bravely, and fiercely. In the end they killed him. They didn’t shoot him with lasers or guns. They tore him apart! They ripped him open...mutilated him. They had displayed his remains to the captured people, so I know how he came to his demise.

“Ryo, Tanya, Anubis, and Kento were the only ones left then. Kento and Tanya remained behind in the base to keep the aliens at bay while Anubis and Ryo went inside. I don’t know exactly how Kento died. I never saw him alive again. The aliens had made a trophy of his body as well. Tanya fought bitterly unto the end, but even the power of the Lady Ronin was no match for the aliens own mysterious power. They attacked her from underground and killed her through the chest. Impaled upon a spike.......

“Then Ryo was captured. He and Anubis had become separated and Ryo was caught off guard. They interrogated him. They beat him and maimed him. They tore off parts of his armor and beat him again. He would not speak. They killed him and displayed his body beside his friends.

“Anubis was the last to go. Oh, bravely did he fight. His power was inexhaustible because of his rage over the deaths of his friends. The aliens lost much of their forces before they could subdue him. Alas, even Anubis’ warrior heart was no match for the aliens. They had to destroy half of their base before they could kill Anubis. They didn’t display his body. I doubt they were able to find any trace of him amid all that wreckage.

“I was able to find him though, with Danae’s help. She and legions of Thangien warriors came and seized the remains of the Ronin Warriors and gave them a proper burial. The only way I knew that you were the last was because your body was never found. I cannot fathom that myself. Wherever you had landed must have been too damaged to ever bother looking in,” The woman finished her tale and stood up.

Cye remained seated on the ground. His shoulders were sagged and he was hunched over. Soft, rattling gasps escaped from his mouth and tears streamed down his cheeks. He swallowed then continued sobbing. His body was continuously wracked by spasms of overwhelming grief. He grieved heavily for his friends who were killed in such an awful manner.

The woman turned around and placed the kettle back over the fire. “It didn’t end there,” she said.

“Why? Why didn’t they fight! Ryo could’ve used the Inferno Armor! It needs the added power of four out of the Nine Armors, not just Ronin! Why didn’t Ryo summon the Armor of Inferno!?” Cye demanded in a mixture of anger and grief. He stood up and glared at the old woman, who remained surprisingly calm. She was now tending to a small pot hanging over the fire. “Answer me damn you!”

“There’s no need for you to get so foul mouthed young man!” the woman snapped. She glared at Cye then returned to her task. “You poor, young fool. They attacked so fast they didn’t have time to even think about summoning the Armor of Inferno. Sage was killed. Then Cale and Sehkmet. Then Rowen. You were missing. There were only three other Ronin Armors left: Dais, Kento, and Anubis. Tanya could not give her armor’s power to Ryo. Her armor is not truly of the Nine. All that happened in only two days. It has been three now since they attacked,” The woman said.
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 am

Cye stared at her, dumbstrucke. “TWO DAYS!? My friends were killed in two days!?” he shouted.

“Ryo did summon Raurgoth before he was captured. Though he tried, even that mighty dragon’s flame could not stop the aliens. With the passing of the White Dragon, so did the AnimArmors pass. Now only the Thangiens are battling to save what little of the Human race that remains free. I can only imagine that Kayura is formulating some sort of plan on Thanged,” the woman added. Cye clenched his fist in anger. He was seething with fury at not only this horrific account of the conquest of Earth and the deaths of his friends during his unconscious absence, but also the woman’s seemingly calm, relaxed demeanor.

“How the bloody hell can you be do damn calm! What did you do?! Huh!? You saw my friends die and you say it as if it was a joke in the newspaper!” Cye accused.

“Don’t say that!!” the woman shouted and set an iron pot on a wooden shelf with a loud *bang*. Cye noticed that her breathing was now forced and laborious. She was.....crying. Something had snapped. She took a deep breath then drew herself up and looked at a higher shelf that was stuck into the wall. On it rested an oddly shaped metal shard and a black and gold emblem that appeared to have been torn off of something.

“I lost two children in that awful battle. They died......horrible, horrible deaths. And I hadn’t met them before they were killed, when my beautiful, little darlings were all grown up.....” She trailed off then wiped tears from her eyes with her fingers.

Cye looked at the two items. His eyes widened in sudden realization. *“My mother vanished without a trace....I don’t know if she abandoned me or if she’s really dead, but I can only guess the latter......”* The metal shard was a piece of Ryo’s sub-armor, covered in blood. The emblem was the symbol for the Armor of Typhoon from Tanya’s chest plate. Cye looked at the woman.....

“You’re Ryo’s mother. You’re the mother of Ryo and Tanya,” he said.

“Yes.” The woman sighed again. “I kept hope that if you did indeed survive that you would rise up once more. Cye of Torrent,” The woman walked up to Cye. “I am asking you to fight once more. Not only to avenge the deaths of my children and your friends but for the sake of the Earth’s people as well. Will you do this?” she asked.

“Gladly,” Cye answered without hesitation. “I will avenge the deaths of my friends. They didn’t deserve such cruel fates because of me.”

“Then go to the base in the city. That is where the Great Evil resides.”

“Huh? Why here of all places?”

“Because this was the aliens first drop point. There is the Pacific on one side and Asia on the other. This is one of the most populous hemispheres. The islands make a perfect base for them. Listen to me though, I was able to pass by their security systems and avoid them. Wherever you see a clear blue disk set into the wall, avoid passing infront of it at all costs. Destroy it if possible. Those are sensors. The shock troopers have a weak spot in the lower center of the back. Anubis killed many that way. Another thing though, the Great Evil is in the center most citadel. You must confront it. Understand it Cye. Your battle has yet to begin,” she lectured.

“Mrs. Sanada, I swear on my armor that I will avenge the deaths of your children and my friends. When I am done with this Great Evil, I’ll restore the world at whatever the cost, even if it takes my whole life to do it,” Cye vowed.

She placed a hand on Cye’s shoulder. “Godspeed Cye of Torrent. May your power remains strong and your heart true.”
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am

Cye had so far been able to sneak past the sentries guarding the entrances into the base. He blasted the sensor disks from afar with high pressure water jets from his trident. When soldiers were not looking and were alone, Cye speared them in the back and killed them. It seemed like several hours as he made his way deeper and deeper into the base.

Cye held his trident ready and carefully studied the reflection in the center trike. Whoa! Heavy security! he thought as he made out at least twenty heavily armed shock troopers. Oh well, I’m the last Ronin Warrior, so what the hell.

Cye calmly and casually rounded the corner and walked towards the shock troopers. Some of them shouted something in an odd language. Most of them brought out their laser rifles and took aim.

“I am Cye of Torrent, Ronin Warrior of Trust and Warrior of Water,” he proclaimed. “You guys are gonna pay for what you did to my friends.” Cye raised his trident and aimed.

“SUPER.......WAVE.......SMASHER!!!”

A ruptured dam was not equal to the furious power unleashed. Not much to say but an unstoppable wall of water and liquid energy threw the shock troopers back and totally obliterated them.

Cye charged into a dimly lit chamber through the ruined door the shock troopers had formerly been guarding. “Allright, Where are you? You came here and killed my friends and took my home world. Show yourself. Who are you Great Evil?” Cye shouted.

A gray-black armored form stepped forward.

“TALPA!?” Cye cried out in supreme shock.

“Oh I am not just Talpa. I come in many forms.” The figure shifted into a different other shapes.

“I am those who exist now, those who have yet to come.”
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 am

This was too much for Cye. It was a huge lizard-like alien. Then it was a handsome light skinned man in white armor. A woman in elaborate robes with black hair streaked with white. A huge twelve-foot tall demonic creature with black skin, black razor sharp talons, and a bright red mane. Then a huge twenty-foot tall beast with thick, bulky limbs and a thick, heavy, neck less head and torso.

“Your fight reaches not only to the city but to other places as well. You Ronin Warriors have not faced all of your challenges yet. For you are both destined and cursed to take unto your shoulders the guardianship of the entire galaxy.”

The thing kept on shifting forms.

“I will test you and torture you. No matter now many of me you defeat or kill I will always return. Your challenge remains, you are doomed to fight as long as you bear your armors. You are bound unto the people whom you desire to protect and thus chained into an unbreakable servitude”

The shapes were numerous. Cye could not keep track.

“Until you die all together the Ronin Warriors will always be expected to protect those in need. I will come in many times, in many forms, and you will fight me, but there will always be a new enemy to fight as soon as one is vanquished. I can never be truly destroyed. You can destroy this form.”

Talpa

“Or this form.”

The lizard alien

“But your fight will remain infinite as long as the Ten Armors of the Ronin Warriors exist!” the enigmatic being proclaimed in a thundering voice that spoke with the united voices of innumerable foes.

Cye clutched the sides of his helmet and shook his head from side to side. “Stop it,” he whispered.

Shock troopers were running towards him from behind with their laser rifles ready.

“Your fight will last throughout generations and unto the ages. You are your own shackles which bind you to the protection of the weakling masses!”

“Stop it!”
The shock troopers rapidly approached. They began firing.

By some odd power of the Armor of Torrent, a faint aqua-colored shield deflected all of the laser blasts.

“STOP IT!!!”

Cye raised his trident and held it above his head. With the unparallelable rage of that ancient god of Grecian lore, Poseidon, Earthquake God of the Seas, Cye hurled his trident into the ground. The weapon shot in deeper and the ground shattered in a massive discharge of light-blue energy. The base was obliterated. Gargantuan rends openes in the Earth’s crust. The shock troopers were vaporized. The seas heaved in turmoil. The Great Evil, the Eternal Shape-changer, vanished, merely vanished, not destroyed. It still remained.........

All of the world was destroyed and reborn, resurrected through the rage and power of Cye of the Torrent. An ancient power surged through him and was channeled through his will. A power so ancient, it was not of his armor at all.......

“PANTHALASSA!!!”

And all was no more.........
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 am

“Where am I?” his voice echoed. “What is this place?” Cye looked about wildly, trying to find rationality in a world of nonexistence. Suddenly things became tangible. Cye soon found himself standing amidst a realm of light blue, fluffy clouds. It was as if he was in a chamber made of clouds. “It feels so peaceful. Did I win? Mother of Ryo, did I avenge the deaths of my friends?”

Cye turned around when he heard a clanging. His eyes widened when he saw the familiar form walk towards him through the walls of clouds. “Ancient One!”

“Yes Cye of the Torrent. Your friends are not dead, nor will they ever die for this Generation is destined for much more,” The Ancient said and stopped a few feet away from Cye. “Do you understand now?”

“No Ancient. Why did you do this? Why did you show me all of those things?”

“Because you must confront Evil. Understand it. Your battle has yet to begin,” The Ancient repeated the words of Ryo’s mother. “You will soon be faced by a much wider diversity of enemy. In order to protect this world you and the other Ronin Warriors must prepare and become educated upon new methods of fighting. You are destined to fight forever. The fight of the Ronin Warriors is an unending saga that will continue throughout the ages,” The Ancient spoke.

“Then what do you mean by a diversity of enemies? Is it true what I saw?”

“Those that exist now and those who have yet to come. You will receive aid though. United the Ten of you stand. Fight alone, and as a whole you all will suffer. I will tell you these things Cye of the Torrent.

“One torch is lit, the rest will follow. Listen to the words of their wells of experience for their wisdom will guide you in the face of adversity.

“When the Rock is in spiritual turmoil, the Fire shall find the Rune Waters. When the Fire and the Rock are at conflict with one another the Fire must once again seek out the Spirit Springs.

“Not all of the Ronin Heirs will be of your blood. There are those born from the other Ronin and those who will accept the duties of being a Ronin Warrior. They will be united likewise as you are now.

“Speak not to Ryo of his mother. In his heart he knows that she still lives and she will return to watch over his son and the Heir of Typhoon. The Mother of the Ronin Warriors will aid you in any dispute.

“And last, Cye of the Torrent, I will continue to aid you. There will come a time then an era arrives when you will have need of me. When that time comes I will be there to help you for a greater duration. Now you understand,” The Ancient said.

“Yes Ancient One. I will tell the others what you have said,” Cye answered in a soft whisper. “Please send me back now. To where I was in the real world. Please end this dream Ancient One,” Cye begged politely.

“You may go now Cye. Remember all that I have told you. Kayura will understand the meanings of my words and interpret them for you. Do not speak to Ryo of his mother, he is not ready yet.” The Ancient held his hand up infront of his face and then all vanished......
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 am

“Hey! I think he’s waking up!”

“Bout time. He’s been knocked out for days!”

“C’mon Cye, open your eyes dammit, I’m hungry!”

“Shut up you stupid moron! Cye, hey, short stuff! C’mon, wakie wakie!”

Cye slowly opened his eyes. He could see Ryo, Rowen, Kento, and Tanya gathered around him. He slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position and noticed that he was on his bed. He reached up and rubbed his head where he had been hit. All one piece. “How long have I been unconscious?”

“Two days,” Kento informed.

“Two days!? Hey, how come I didn’t wake up then? Didn’t you bother healing me?” Cye demanded angrily.

“We did Cye. Your injuries were pretty bad,” Britania said. She was sitting at his bedside. The other warriors and the Ronin Girlfriends were gathered in the room also.

“Yeah, you had like, ‘massive brain hemorrhaging’, and a crack in your skull this big.” Tanya held up two fingers to illustrate.

“And you had four cracked ribs, a busted small intestine, and a spinal concussion,” Shannon added.

“You should’ve seen your helmet! It looked like a cantaloupe that someone dropped off a sixty story building,” Roxi elaborated.

“Not so graphic Roxi, you’ll make him throw up,” Mia scolded.

“Too late, I might anyway.....” Cye gulped and rubbed his throat. Mia hurried to fetch a basin but Cye was able to control himself.

“Unnnn....how’d the fight end?” Cye inquired.

“We beat the **** out of them,” Anubis answered.

“With the help of Wonder Girl here.” Tanya jerked her thumb at Shannon, who blushed.

“We were able to heal your physical injuries but your spiritual being was drifting, which is very odd for even a major cranial injury,” Kayura said.

“Well, I can explain that part,” Cye graphically summarized what he had seen and what had been told to him by the old woman. Then he repeated the sayings of the Ancient. As he spoke the others listened with awe. Tanya winced at the idea of being dead. Cye finally finished his long tale.

“Hmmm.....This is very serious then. If what Cye experienced in his delirium is true then....” Anubis began.

“Hey, it was not delirium you jerk! It was a vision, okay!” Cye interrupted sharply.

“Cye, you were delirious,” Anubis insisted.

“Yeah Cye, while you were off in Never Never Land you were mouthin off things weirder than what I hear from Kento when he’s asleep,” Rowen agreed.

“Hey!”

“You were saying things like ‘what is this place’ and “I will avenge the deaths of your children’,” Britania testified.

Cye raised his eyebrows and stared down at his blanket with shock.

Kayura was thinking. “You may have to explain some of those things in further detail to me Cye. We’ll need to be alone to confer over your vision and The Ancient One’s prophecies,” she advised.

“Opting for more than a conference Kayura?” Sehkmet teased mischievously. Kayura knocked him in the shin with the Staff. Britania glared daggers at Sehkmet.

“Dude, if you ever imply anything like that again I am going to have to kick your ass very, very, badly,” Cye growled in threat.

“What The Ancient said, one torch is lit, the rest will follow, do you think he could be talking about Danae?” Sage queried.

“It is possible,” Anubis said.

“Huh?”

“She’s from Thanged. Their technology is very advanced. They have knowledge of many things.”

“The lizard thing you saw Cye, was it ten feet tall with a large spiked shell and a long tail? Like this?” Dais recreated the image from the Shrine of Danaetanera.

“Yeah, what is it?”

“That, is a Thunthen Noble that lived almost three thousand years ago. His name was Das Anazhar, but he nearly conquered Thanged.”

“That means we can count on facing one of these creatures. Thunthen is in the Thurukian System,” Anubis noted.

“Well, maybe so, but, the way I see what The Ancient was telling me about new enemies is this; Now that Talpa is gone, we’re fair game for anyone, from anywhere in the galaxy that wants to come to Earth and kick our asses. Pretty soon we’ll be facing enemies we may not be used to fighting. We need to be prepared, or else we all might die,” Cye predicted. There was a long, uneasy silence after that.

“Cye’s probably right. We can talk to Danae about the Thunthen. She’ll tell us what to look out for,” Ryo said.

“Well, now that Cye’s allright, can we eat now?” Kento whined.

“Ooooh, you heartless pig!” Britania pounced and whacked Kento with a pillow.

“No, it’s allright Britania. I’m just fine.” Cye stood up and held out his hands to prove his point. Rowen gave him a friendly pat on the back and they waked downstairs. Cye was thinking of what to fix in order to appease Kento’s appetite when Ryo grabbed him by his arm gently.

“Hey Cye, was there something you didn’t tell the others back there? Is there something you’re hiding?” he asked softly.

Cye did his best to hide his nervousness. “There....was an old woman. She told me how you were killed in my vision.” Ryo continued to stare at Cye with his probing, bright, blue eyes. He knew that there was something else. “She lost two children when the aliens attacked. They were both killed. She asked me to avenge their deaths and your deaths also,” Cye said. Ryo stepped back.

“Just wondering,” he simply said and continued downstairs. Cye sighed in relief.

Later that night, Tanya was helping Cye do the dishes. Cye looked at her. “Uh, Tanya, can I ask you a personal question?” Tanya glared at him menacingly. “No, it’s not what you’re thinking, if that’s what you’re thinking.” Tanya’s expression relaxed and softened. “Uh, do you have a picture of your mother? What did she look like?”

Tanya wiped her hands clean and pulled a small photo from her pocket. She handed it to Cye. “Ryo had an extra one. This was the last one taken of her before the fire.” Cye studied the picture closely. “Ryo says she just vanished all of a sudden not long after Dad was killed. He hasn’t seen her since, dead, or alive.”

Cye thought for a few moments. Her eyes...yes...gray the hair....a bit older looking...more wrinkles...yep, it’s her allright. Cye handed the picture back to Tanya.

“Just wondering.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)   The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Ronin Warrior (Ronin Warrior Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1