Snowdream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+7
Twisted_Rose
Psymonized
MasterOfEvil
Nymphatina
krazyinlovewithtommy
Demonic_Anglo
BloodLord
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

What did you do today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am

i woke up missed watching the doodlebops and then took my stupid allergics pills and tylol extra cause i woke up with a heache again then i i came on my computer to check my emails and reply to them and then got something to eat while i was replying to all my emails
Back to top Go down
Jetsetter
Staff Member
Jetsetter

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:31 am

I went snowboarding and hung out with my girlfriend. That is all you need to know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Psymonized

Psymonized

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:36 am

Things and Stuff HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Demonic_Anglo

Demonic_Anglo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 am

me went ta da beach n hung wit pals, surfed, n sum idiot pissed meh off!! XD
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:52 am

Let'z c, i woke up really l8, talked 2 Cam, onlined, watched TV, downloaded music, called the phone company so i could get free textin', called momma & talked 2 her 4 'bout 2 hourz, then i returned a friendz call (he called while I wuz on the phone wit' momma) talked 2 him 4 over an hour. Downloaded sum pics from Frostwire. and now here i am.
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
MasterOfEvil
Administrator
Administrator
MasterOfEvil

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:17 am

Nothing yet, the days just starting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 am

hmm i woke up watched the doodlebops then went back to sleep for a little while then woke up again then turn my computer on then made something to eat then checked my emails and reply to them all then got ready to go to work
Back to top Go down
BloodLord
BloodLord

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:12 am

I woke up early, onlined in the DMC forums as i was getting ready to go help a friend. Got back home for alittle while then I went out with my gf, got back home and posted on here.
Back to top Go down
Twisted_Rose

Twisted_Rose

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:37 am

I went shopping with my mom and waited for Kadyn to get done helping his friend. Then we went out.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 pm

i woke up had a quick shower then watched the doodlebops then went out with my mom and brough some stuff
Back to top Go down
Nymphatina
Owner
Owner
Nymphatina

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 am

Well, i went 2 bed 'bout 9:30 am. Woke up the 1st time 'bout 11 am 'cuz a friend texted me. Then I went back 2 sleep woke 'gain 'bout 1 pm 'cuz the same friend texted me. Went back 2 sleep a third time, woke up 'gain 'bout 4:30 pm, same thing, fell back 2 sleep woke 4 the last time 'bout 5:30 pm cuz a different friend knocked on the door. Then I got up, got dressed, onlined. Chilled online and talked 2 my friends & my cuz. Then i got offline, ate supper, help a friend wit' hiz phone, talked 2 momma, filled out an online application 4 her 2 get a job, which took over 2 hrz 2 do. it suxed. Then i once again helped my friend put numbers in hiz phone. I listened 2 music, and i watched TV and now i'm postin' on here.

EDIT: I also looked up anime picz
Back to top Go down
https://snowdream.forumotion.com
Psymonized

Psymonized

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:32 am

Thing's and stuff!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jetsetter
Staff Member
Jetsetter

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:55 am

I am just now waking up. I might go snowboarding. But I am not really feeling well enough.
Back to top Go down
krazyinlovewithtommy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
krazyinlovewithtommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 am

hmm i woke up watch the doodlebops then went back to sleep for a little bit longer then woke up again and got out of bed then went to go get myself some cerel then turned my computer on then checked my emails and reply to them all then went to go have a shower then ate some lunch waited until my dad and my step-mom came to get me and take me back to there place
Back to top Go down
MasterOfEvil
Administrator
Administrator
MasterOfEvil

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 pm

I mainly just hung out at home. And chatted online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowdream :: General Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: